Increase your closing ratio when working with seniors with the Pivotal-Accredited Senior Agent™ licensing program.
The problem we solve:
Canadian REALTORS® face many challenges within their business and for many they face complex challenges when working with seniors. Canadian REALTORS® are also faced with education requirements and advancing their knowledge base. With all the pressures in maintaining education, brand recognition, financial viability and competition, meeting the senior demand will become more of a factor facing REALTORS®. Missing a deal because you were not informed in knowing possible solutions, housing opportunities or simply how to understand the seniors’ needs is a costly mistake with a simple solution. After 10 years of offering Canadian REALTORS® education when working with seniors, the Accredited Senior Agent™ program has now advanced to the Pivotal-ASA™ program and is available on-line. Now ALL Canadian REALTORS® can cost effectively access the Pivotal-ASA™ program and upon completion, become licensed in applying their new skills, opening their market strategies to target a huge transitioning demographic in their market – SENIORS.
STOP missing out on success with senior clients
and increase your closing ratios!
Benefits of The Pivotal-ASA™ Program:
- Easy to understand teaching model
- Low cost of training
- Advancing from the Pivotal-ASA™ designation to the Pivotal-MASTER-ASA™ licensing (For qualifying agents)
- Convenient on-line delivery of program
- Increased understanding of working with older adults
- Become part of a growing network of REALTORS®
- Previously acknowledged by RECO for CE credits
- Become part of a greater network and development of the Pivotal programs targeted to Retirement lifestyles, Alzheimer’s and Dementia and training for care providers
- Access to exclusive, usable, practical reports and marketing material
- Practical information of what works and what doesn’t work
- Access to webinars
- Access to Pivotal advisors when assistance is needed
- One on One or group coaching (fees apply)
- A series of 8 Free Reports
- A series of 8 postcards
- A series of 5 Bi-Monthly emails
- Systems for building your business
- A series of Marketing Tips
- A senior-targeted personal brochure
- A system for Marketing Your Designation
- A ‘Getting Started’ system
- A ‘Marketing to Your Database’ system
- Powerpoint presentations
ALL marketing and promotional materials have been updated and redesigned in 2018.
What we offer
We offer the updated Pivotal-ASA™ program in both LIVE EVENTS (selected dates) opportunity as well as on-line, allowing more agents access to the information needed when working with seniors. The on-line version is now accessible to all REALTORS®, in all cities across Canada as it suits your busy schedules. We have worked diligently in keeping the program:
- Simple to use
- Simple to understand and
- Simple for you to begin marketing your new license.
A Few of the Course Topics:
- Why seniors think the way they do
- Housing Options for seniors
- Financial options for seniors
- Senior Market Trends
- How to build your Network of Exceptional Specialists
- Marketing to seniors AND their adult kids
- Communicating effectively with seniors and their adult kids
- Choice or Circumstance
All designed to get you started in successfully handling more deals with seniors, and getting more referrals from them.
REALTORS® should always be advancing their education regardless of credits or monetary benefit. A good agent is one that passes the real estate courses. An exceptional one presents updated information and solutions to help clients make informed decisions. The Pivotal-Accredited Senior Agent™ program aims at delivering a basic understanding in working with seniors and older adults. For those REALTORS® with a more specific desire to sharpen their skills and narrow their senior niche market, the Pivotal Master-ASA™ program offers to advance their involvement within the senior transition market and join an elite group of senior-specific REALTORS®.
The Pivotal-ASA™ LIVE EVENTS training program may be offered by founder, Barry Lebow. With his more than 50 years in real estate, Barry brings decades of knowledge and insight to real estate. As the founder of the ASA™ program and combining efforts with Pivotal Aging Innovations Inc., the redesigned and re-written Pivotal-ASA™ program promises to deliver experience in what works and what doesn’t work, where to spend your time and how to grow your senior business.
Pivotal Aging Innovations also delivers insight from within the care providing industry and corporate views. As a principal partner, Paul Cutajar holds his real estate license in Ontario and continues to develop programs and the advancement of the Master-ASA™ program. Pivotal also calls upon several industry consultants and advisors to provide guidance, program development and marketing opportunities.
Here’s what some ASA™ Graduates have to say about the program:
Fantastic info and the instructor was dynamic, well informed on topics, engaging and I recommend this course not only to agents but others that are interested in learning more about the seniors market! Cheers!